conference rooms + classrooms
- one seminar room (max. capacity 75)
- two conference rooms (seat 12-15)
- teaching lab
To reserve a room, please contact Kar Howe at 252-726-6841 ext 164.
av + computing
- videoconferencing unit with 42″ wide format plasma monitor for video and voice conferencing
- PC for remote application sharing
- wireless and ethernet connectivity
We support a variety of teleconferencing options (voice and video).
Contact Kar Howe at 252-726-6841 ext 164 for technical information and reservations.
Faculty, staff, and students can assess additional information about standard operating procedures and reservation policies, by going to the IMS Sharepoint Site.